Joëlle Ciocco, biochemist born in Paris, has been devoting herself for 30 years to the study of the skin ecosystem: the identity of the cutaneous envelope and the existence and the maintenance of the skinecosystem. She personalizes by means of cosmetology precursory anti-aging treatments. She created the Epidermology® Method, an authentic study that evaluates the skin’s nutritional requirements thereby establishing the right kind of cosmetic products for the skin. She draws her discoveries from the understanding of the interactions between the skin and the cosmetics, both in vitro and in vivo.
- "Mediateur Oxygenation", serum booster for face and neck
- Formulated with Carrot Oil, Lecithin from soya, Sorbitol, Hyaluronic Acid, Carnosine, Silicon, Arginine, Matrix stine 2002 (anti-ageing research), Aloe vera (glycogen), Violet
- Serum-gel with an extremely light texture that penetrates into the skin quickly
- This product is remarkable in revitalizing the skin and giving it a good complexion
- Use: Apply the Serum Booster Micro-Fluid in the morning and the evening for intensive treatment.
For very young skins, apply this product only once a day for two months, either in the morning or the evening, according to application preferences. After a thorough make-up removal, the Serum Booster Micro-Fluid is indispensable for maintaining the skin’s pH and its activity of the oxygenation ingredients. When you apply the Serum Booster Micro-Fluid, do not massage it into the skin, apply it by light touches
- Pump bottle
- Capacity : 30ml